Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cowboy pictures






Right, I think I´ve made pictures appear, but not really in the right order. Can you click them to make them bigger? So, from the top left we have Las Muchasas drag queens entertaining the cowboys, the cowboys sleeping in the cattle stalls, one of the stalls selling decorative items for the ladies and a cowboy showing off one of his prize beasts. He was most put out that I wasn´t going to photograph them all. After I took this picture he ran off to untie one of his others. It´s a shame the drag queen picture didn´t come out very well, I had the camera on the wrong setting and this was the best of bad bunch. But I think if you look closely you´ll get the idea.

It´s a really slow process uploading these pictures, I´ll try to do more as and when I can.

No comments: